Just because fall is around the corner, does not mean that your summer vacation is over. Whether it is a quick trip to Cabo or an Italian getaway, maybe the warm holiday of your dreams are just about to begin. Tickets are booked, you have must-try restaurants bookmarked and it is finally time to think about what to pack. Packing can be daunting and staring at your suitcase isn’t going to make it pack itself. If you don’t know where to start, we have you covered. We have composed a list of five essentials to help make this process a breeze.
1. The Basics: Begin the hunt for the perfect summer dress. Nostalgic and vintage styles with a modern twist took this summer by storm. Brands such as Reformation and Réalisation Parr have simple dress silhouettes that are guaranteed to flatter. Check, striped and plaid are timeless prints that are flattering on almost any figure. But if you are feeling adventurous, why not opt for a bold color such as red or teal to make a statement no matter where you are.
2. Bag: What better way to carry your favorite pocket book, fresh season fruits, and beach essentials than a Bamboo handbag. This season, this bohemian-style bag will be your go-to for your beach get-away. The best part? It is low maintenance and you won’t have to worry about bringing the sand home with you.
3. Sunglasses: Sunglasses are your most practical and protective accessory and can easily add flare to any look. Cat eye shades are all of the buzz, everyone from Rihanna to Kate Moss have been seen rocking this style this season.
4. Shoes: Slide sandals allow for ease while adding a flirty element to you a simple outfit. They are perfectly comfortable for walking long distances and will become your most beloved beach shoe. Raffia sandals and woven leather mules are a few examples of our travel must-haves.
5. Summer hats: You can never go wrong with a wide-brimmed straw hat for a vacation getaway. Keep the sun out of your eyes, let your hair flow, and you can not deny how glamorous you will look poolside!
Find more travel outfits here
and at my Pinterest page here