1) Fit is critical – the money you invest on a new wardrobe is as vital as spending on alterations.
2) Undergarments are necessary to enhance your best assets.
3) First impressions matter, and it’s important to dress for your body type to reflect the right image for your business.
4) Tailoring -Most people do not realize that by simply tailoring a few key pieces you can revitalize a stale wardrobe, save money and look like a million bucks.
5) Keep your clothes spanking new with routine cleaning and care, such as washing with cold water instead of hot to preserve the fabric, and avoid chlorine-based bleach to prevent fibers from wearing out. Follow these tips at: http://www.thelaundrystation.